AN AUTHENTIQUE LITTLE MAN

Friday, May 16, 2014

Hi there everyone, today I want to share with you a double layout I created using the awesome Sauve collection from Authentique. 
 
I must confess, I received this collection a while back, but I could not find the right pictures (nor the inspiration) to use the paper.  And then finally I came across pictures we took of Jonathan at 4 months and they were PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I used the following sketch for my layout. 
 
 
 
Products Used
Authentique Sauve 12x12 Collection kit
Authentique Sauve cardstock die-cut circles & stickers
Authentique Sauve cardstock die-cut titles & phrases
Authentique Sauve cardstock die-cut stamp blocks
Authentique Sauve 8x12 cardstock stickers
American Craft Thickers Alpha stickers
 
As part of the embellishments I used die-cuts, stickers and phrases from the collection, as well as buttons, brads and bling which I had in my stash.  Here are some close-ups of the detail and embellishments. 

 
I also included a quote at the top of the right hand page which reads:  "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

 
I really enjoyed creating this layout and working with this paper range!  Luckily there are more pictures as well as paper leftover, so I will be able to create some more layouts with this range!!!!!!!!!
 
All of the products I used is available in the Frosted Designs store.  Don't forget to head on over to the store and fill those shopping carts!!!! 
 

Share this article :

2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic projects! Such sweet photos! :)

yyam said...

Awww...what an awesome double pager. LOVE the cute photos!

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger