A HANDFUL OF FUN

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I realised the other day that I have a lot of layouts, but have been lacking on the blog posts.  So I have decided to try and catch up and do some sharing. 
 
Today I want to share with you layout I made with a Let's Scrap sketch from August 2013. 
 
Products used
Various patterned papers from my stash
Washi tape
Chipboard cogs
Washi tape
Bling and buttons from my stash
Kaisercraft Boy rub on
Making memories letters
Chipboard alphabets
October Afternoon stickers
 
I loved these pictures of Jonathan, they were taken on a Saturday afternoon after we all went grocery shopping.  The special thing about these pictures is that was the day be bought him his first rugby ball!  A very proud moment in every dad's life if they have a son!  I captured these pictures in the kitchen while he was trying to play with the ball and at the same time crawl towards me. 
 
I printed the pictures almost immediately after taking them, as I was extremely keen to make a fun layout.  But I battled for days to get the right paper.  Finally I found these old papers at the bottom of my paper rack.  The layout came together quickly (once I had the paper), then it was time for embellishments - this took another few days.  Due to the fact that the papers were so busy and I did not want to distract from the photos, I really battled to find something that worked for me. 
 
I made some flags with washi tape, which I adhered with some staples and added some buttons and bling.  I also painted chipboard cogs black and added some Kaisercraft rubons. 

The title I did with bits and pieces of left-over letters I had in my stash.  Lastly I added some stickers from an old October Afternoon range, some buttons and bling. 
 
This layout was really a handful of FUN!!!!!!  Thank you for taking the time to visit!
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger